RE: (teach) Re: Moodle

  • davekees
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30 8:22 PM
      Yes, I'm familiar with Willis and TBL. I guess TBL especially works for
      oral English and team/group work.

      On-line learning is more writing by nature.

      And they could work in teams but this doesn't work so so well for the
      rapid turnover of learn and respond I'll need for on-line training.

      For example, some students are on the road or having extremely busy work
      weeks, etc. and they may be able to teamwork at times or may need to
      fall behind the other classmates.

      Dave