Re: (teach) Reference books

  • Jill Watts
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Ref. to "how to teach" series of text books mentioned by Richard 29.Sept. I
      am teacher with 1 years experience & looking for all the help I can get.
      Can you please give details of this series-ISBNs if poss.
      Does this only refer to teaching in China or of general application? All
      help gratefully received!!!!!!!!