elusive Mao posters

  • maximum59@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      Sheila, no wonder you have had problems w/ directing people to the
      Mao time posters; it is not an easy 'get-to'.

      I got to them finally by accessing www.wmin.ac.uk On that home
      page one clicks on the thumbnail picture advertising the posters and
      then attains a new page w/ an article about the posters.

      At the bottom of the article is a URL-an electronic address which
      when clicked on delivers a poster of Mao resplendent. At the bottom
      of that page, one must click on 'BROWSE' to finally get to the
      posters.

      Now, I hope my directions also don't fail.