RE: (teach) Endless role play ideas

  • dk
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hmmm, I can't get through to it today either. -Dave Kees

    • videovic
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
        For those that cannot get to the game idea site, I have made the text
        version available on my web.
        You can get it at:
        http://100bain.com/~videovic/gameideas.txt
        Vic in Toronto

      • Roland David
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
          videovic <videovic@...> wrote:
          For those that cannot get to the game idea site, I have made the text
          version available on my web.
          You can get it at:
          http://100bain.com/~videovic/gameideas.txt
          Vic in Toronto

          THANK YOU Vic,there is a lot of good stuff...dave r

        • dk
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
            Role-play is very similar to what actors call Improv. And here is
            the Improv Encyclopedia:

            http://www.humanpingpongball.com/

            Dave Kees
            Guangzhou