free lesson

  • karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2013
      For those of you not familiar with English-to-Go, they're a subscription website which offers a free lesson (once a month, I think). Here is their latest:
      Writers say "Read." You can download it from here:
      http://www.english-to-go.com/freeresource/writerssay'read'ETGlesson.pdf

      The lesson is about children's books, the future of reading, and the importance of reading. It includes information on writers Malorie Blackman and Jacqueline Wilson, with Jacqueline Wilson doing an exclusive interview with one of the ETG staff.

      I used them when I was in China, and I thought they were very professional.

      Karen