Corpus Linguistics

  • karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      If anyone is like me, interested in learning more about corpus linguistics (as a way to inform my teaching), but unsure where to start:

      Lancaster University
      is offering a free online 8-week course for beginners which begins January 27 - 3 hours/week

      https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/corpus-linguistics

      This came from a reputable source, although I wasn't aware of this possibility prior to an announcement in the Corpus Linguistics Facebook page.

      Karen