Re: (teach) presentations in class

  • Kenneth Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013

      On 9/22/2013 12:04 PM, karen wrote:
      > I really can only give them credit for doing it or not doing it, not a
      > grade for their overall performance, since I do not hear each and
      > every presentation.

      Is it feasible to record each student presentation for purposes of
      teacher evaluation, perhaps according to a scale such as ACTFL speaking?
      If so, all presentations could be evaluated. It would be quite informative if the teacher(s)
      involved posted the observed class average and range of ratings.

      Ken Wilson