Re: (teach) Re: other discussion group sites

  • Graham Paterson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6, 2013
      Alan asked:
      Would you like to share other China related chat groups that you are aware of please?

      In fact, apart from our own three lists (TEACH, LIFE and JOB), none of the others I belong to are China-related.

      If other people can recommend professional email lists, please feel free to post them, with a description of the subjects most commonly discussed.

      Dave Kees', gzeto@yahoogroups.com [gzeto(at)yahoogroups.com] is a good China related link for teachers of English in China, although it has a focus on the Guangzhou area, but covers a wide range of topics.

      Graham.

    • Sandy Harris
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
        My favorite China-based discussion site is
        http://raoulschinasaloon.com/

        They have an incomplete list of other sites:
        http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?board=6.0

        Sandy Harris
      • Nelson Bank
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
          >Alan asked:
          >> Would you like to share other China related chat groups that you are aware of please?

          There are some semi-professional lists on LinkedIn.  Semi-professional in that they are not PhD level, but a little more technical than non-degreed postings.
          Nelson