California Pointing the Way to Online Education

  • dk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 7:13 PM
      http://goo.gl/z9kXQ

      Interesting article. California universities will be required to teach some
      courses online. The first year of a course which is the introductory. This
      is the start of a trend leading to all courses being taught online and with
      credit from colleges.

      This will have eventually cause changes to the way we teach.

      Dave Kees
    • Kenneth Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 4:50 AM
        On 3/14/2013 10:13 PM, dk wrote:

        > http://goo.gl/z9kXQ
        >
        > Interesting article. California universities will be required to teach some courses online. The first year of a course which is the introductory. This is the start of a trend leading to all courses being taught online and with credit from colleges.
        >
        > This will have eventually cause changes to the way we teach.

        Yes.

        Ken Wilson

        P.S. And the groundhog predicted an early end to winter.
        kw