Re: (teach) IELTS band score gain

  • Thomas N. Robb
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2011
      I would think that the number of hours to go up one level isn't linear. The
      higher you are the longer it will take to reach the next level.

      At least, that seems to be the way it is with the TOEIC test. See this
      link:

      http://www.prolingua.co.jp/toeic_e.html

      Cheers,
      Tom Robb, Kyoto

      --
      ******* Don't miss the First Extensive Reading World Congress *********
      ******* Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan *********

      ** Thomas N. Robb, Ph.D., Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan **
      ** <trobb@...-su.ac.jp> **
      ** http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~trobb/index.html **