Re: How do teachers do grading?

  • GARY LEE
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2011
      Re DAVE KEES' QUESTION :

      With the Department's blessing, I have always alloted 70% to coursework for all the courses I teach and 30% to the final exam score.
      Most of the foreign teachers at my university do the same.
      This is especially appropriate for ORAL ENGLISH and WRITING which are skills courses.

      GARY LEE

    • dk
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 14, 2011
        Gary Lee:

        "With the Department's blessing, I have always allotted 70% to coursework
        for all the courses I teach and 30% to the final exam score. Most of the
        foreign teachers at my university do the same."

        And what exactly is the coursework for the oral English, how is it graded
        and how is the oral English exam conducted and graded?

        Dave Kees