VoiceThread

  • dk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2010
      I'm trying out something on VoiceThread. This is a website I learned from
      the WebHead group.

      You may find it an interesting way to help your students practice their
      listening and speaking. You can find what I did here:

      http://voicethread.com/share/1220261/

      I would appreciate it if you could leave an audio comment in very simple
      English for low level students that could serve as a model for students.

      It's very simple. Just click on "comment" and then "record". There may be a
      signing in step as well.

      Enjoy!

      Dave Kees

      Email - DAVEKEES@...

      Chat - Skype:DAVEKEES QQ:897869963

      Blog - http://davekees.blogspot.blogblog.com/

      Podcast - http://gcast.com/u/DAVEKEES

      INSIGHTS INTO TEFL

      Blog - http://insights-into-tefl.blogspot.blogblog.com/

      Podcast - http://gcast.com/u/INSIGHTS_TEFL

    • tanyujie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
        In TEFLChina@yahoogroups.com, "dk" <davekees1@...> wrote:

        I would appreciate it if you could leave an audio comment in very simple
        English for low level students that could serve as a model for students.

        Dave,

        If that is really your voice then you have a really pleasant sound.

        I tried to leave an audio comment but loading took forever. So here's my comment about the toilet paper hat. No fashion concious woman would EVER wear that!

        Jada Rufo