Moving to Mobile

  • Ria Smit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      Tony Lee wrote:
      My concern comes from teaching at a couple of third-tier
      "universities" and I wonder if using this sort of methods to reach
      students is very unfair on those students who just can't afford to
      spend a lot of money retrieving SMSs or phone-browsing.
      -------------
      Tony, Dave does not teach at a third tier university. He teaches
      professionals and private students and on the whole there seems to be
      no lack of finance among his students. It is left for us to admire,
      but not necessarily to follow.

      Ria
      --------------
      Ria Smit, Zhengzhou, China
      Phone:(0371) 6761 2725
      Mobile: 13523091304
      SKYPE: riacalling
      www.yellowwattleenglish.com
      www.betterphoto.com?englishteacherinchina
      Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least
      triviality that happens to us,
      and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the
      same person?
      -- Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613-1680)