Re: (teach) Video

  • brendan oflaherty
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5 10:21 PM
      On Wed, 6/5/09, Soojay <soojay@...> wrote:

      With Video Get you just put the URL in.

      -------------------------
      I haven't tried VideoGet; Does it work for BBC?
      The only thing I've found to download everything is Replay Media Catcher. You can download a trial version which only records 75% of each video; you have to pay to get 100%, but it does work.
      Any other suggestions?

      Brendan O'Flaherty
      Beijing

      Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.

    • e c
      Message 2 of 15 , May 7 6:43 AM
        Use Firefox and install the Download Helper Add-on. This often is able to download what you can't get from Internet Explorer via Real Player 11, which is locked to Real media software.

        Another useful tool is Download Accelerator Plus, free from http://www.speedbit.com/.

        You also need a player that can handle Flash Video files -- Media Player Classic can play just about anything. Otherwise a program like Super (c) can convert Flash to MPEG or Windows.

        Sorry, but they don't always make it easy for us.

        E Chan