Re: (teach) Dr. Seuss

  • Leslie Sirag & Seth Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      Ryan--we've concluded that most Dr. Suess (especially the further-out stuff
      with lots of made-up words) is too confusing for most second-language
      learners, but I'd sure like to get hold of a copy of "Green Eggs and Ham" as
      a phonics teaching tool! Leslie

      Leslie Sirag, R..L."Seth" Watkins, & Anne-Sarah Watkins
      South Ocean International School Luoyang
      Luoyang, Henan, POSTCODE:471031, People's Republic of CHINA
      email: SIRAGWATKINS@...