Re: Is the DELTA qualification useful in China?

  • fshdt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      If you have a CELTA and an MA then you've probably covered most of the
      things in a DELTA. It's a good qualification but I think you probably
      don't need it, especially with 11 years experience.

      For a DOS in a university a PhD might be useful, mainly to bolster
      your academic status.

      Dick Tibbetts
      Macau
    • David Cahill
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        With a TESOL or Applied Linguistics MA (or related MA) as you have,
        that's already equal to or superior to the DELTA. With your resume,
        you are already far more qualified than most foreign English teachers
        in China.

        David Cahill
        Beijing