TDSIG

  • Aleksandra Łuczak
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
      Dear Sirs
      I would like to join TDSIG Yahoo Group as I am very much interested in the issues of TD especially in the context of Legal English.
      My post doctoral research involves collecting teachers' biographies and is intended to investigate various self initiaties which LE teachers undertake in order to pursue their professional development.
      Yours sincerely
      Aleksandra Łuczak
    • Pauline Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2010
        Dear Aleksandra,

        Could you please explain exactly what you mean by

        1. self initiaties

        and 2. LE teachers.

        All the best,

        Pauline