RE: [TDSIG] role of teachers in the 21st century

  • Pauline Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 5, 2009
      Dear Steve,

      Sorry to reply so late, but I had so much work to do for the university that I have only just found time to search in any greater detail on the website that you suggested.

      I cannot find anything that remotely resembles a reference to a Duncan Foord video!!

      Thanks for your help, anyway. I realise that the topic has since died a natural death.

      Pauline