December discussion?

  • duncanfoord
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Well november came and went . Falling leaves they call it in Czech.
      Thanks to those who contributed in October. I particularly enjoyed the
      link on connectivism. Thanks for that. Anyone interested in a December
      discussion and if so what would you like to discuss? Taboo subjects in
      class was suggested by Bill, though we covered something similar
      earlier in the year when we discussed Julie's proposal.

      Mojca has suggested we might link the discussion list and the
      newsletter more closely in future. You will remember that extracts
      from our discussion appeared in the last issue.

      What do people think?
    • Julie Tamblin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        Maybe we could have a debate on 'What is the biggest challenge facing us all?'

        This may bring out some interesting points of view...

        Julie
        Learn English in Cornwall

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          I think Mojca's suggestion a good one!