Next discussion- any suggestions?

  • duncanfoord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Thanks to all those who contributed to the last discussion. A very
      lively one, though we digressed somewhat from the original
      proposition.: why bother to develop? the thread on whingeing seemed to
      attract most interest. Would someone like to suggest the next topic?
      And can you let me know if you don't want anything you write printed
      in the TD newsletter (remember we thought we might feature some
      highlights)