Online Comics Now Helping Students Write, Read and Tell Stories in English and Spanish, More Characters Added

  • wmz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Dear group,
      Last year, when we first launched our storytelling comic strip
      generator -- www.MakeBeliefsComix.com -- you were among the first to
      give us your support and encouragement for providing a useful
      educational resource for ESOL and literacy students.
      We have just upgraded the site to enable users to also write their
      comics in Spanish as well as in English -- a request made by many
      educators -- and we have added more fun characters in response to user
      suggestions. Since the site was launched more 150,000 educators in
      more than 150 countries are using our free resource to encourage
      writing, reading, literacy and storytelling.
      I hope you will try out our new features and share them with your
      community of colleagues and students.
      All good wishes to you for the new year, and thank you again for your
      support.
      Bill Zimmerman

      http://webmail.aol.com