Free pictures

  • M. Iqbal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear Members

      Could you please let me know some website where there are pictures available
      to download freely to teach in the classroom?

      Regards
      Iqbal
      Pakistan

    • Elka Todeva
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
        Dear Iqbal:
        Try google.com. Click "images" and then in the slot put anything you may
        need for a particular class. I hope this help.

        Best regards, elka