I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

  • Halima Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:20 PM
      facebook

      I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

      I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends.

      Thanks,
      Halima

      P.S. Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=663306023&k=54C2YX53S6TAYFDFVE3Y&r&v=2
      This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301