Call for editors & submissions The Linguistics Journal/Asian ESP Journal

  • John Adamson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I am involved in editing for two online, free access, refereed
      journals and am looking firstly to find new volunteer editors. Both
      journals are receiving an increasing number of submissions and so the
      current editorial teams need to be expanded. We are also placing an
      annual call for submissions for a broad range of papers in the
      linguistics and ESP fields.For more information about the journals and
      the type of submissions we receive:

      The Linguistics Journal http://www.linguistics-journal.com/
      Asian ESP Journal http://www.asian-esp-journal.com/

      If you are interested in getting into editing work in 2007 for the
      first time, or you have already some editing experience and want to
      help these new journals expand, contact me at
      johnadamson253@...