Street Child Rescue Tanzania

  • Duncan Baker - Lydbury English Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      []

      I am sorry to be such a nuisance again so soon. But our Tanzania charity
      urgently needs some cash. We are sending a 40 foot container out to Dar es
      Salaam at the end of next week and we also seriously need some every-day on
      going funding.

      If everyone on all our mailing lists gave GBP 5 (Euro 7.5), we would be set
      up for the container and the year ahead. The Diocese in Dar es Salaam is
      now supporting us - but the money is not flowing yet.

      Please consider a one off donation at
      https://secure.lydbury.co.uk/scrpay.asp - or contact me if you would like
      to give on a regular basis.

      Many apologies for cross postings.

      Thanks very much.

      Duncan
      http://www.streetchildrescue-tanzania.org.uk

      Duncan Baker MA (TESOL), RSA Cert TEFL, FRSA
      Marketing and Administration Partner
      Lydbury English Centre
      Lydbury North Shropshire SY7 8AU
      T: +44 1588 681000