LANGUAGE TEACHERS NEEDED

  • philipsconsult2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 5:31 AM
      LANGUAGE TEACHERS NEEDED

      A CONSORTIUM OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOL IN NIGERIA IS LOOKING FOR LANGUAGE
      TEACHERS TO START IMMEDIATELY.
      Working Details are:

      Must be able to speak English fluently or
      Must be able to speak French and English fluently or
      Must be able to speak German and English fluently
      Prefer experience teaching or a degree, however, for the right person
      this is negotiable.

      No Saturday or Sunday classes
      Teaching beginners
      Curriculum is developed and follows that of Our Ministry of Education
      You will have creative control over lesson planning etc
      Plenty of resources including tapes, story books, dictionaries etc
      A dedicated Language Lab
      Access to the internet/ computer

      We specialize recruiting, screening, insurances, orientation,
      reference checking, payrolling and
      tax obligations handled by us.

      We are expecting this position to become full time with all the extra
      benefits of a full time teacher in the 2005-2006 school year. We
      offer an attractive monthly salary and excellent bonuses including
      airfare, visa, and accommodation costs.

      All CV/RESUMES Should be forwarded to the Recruitment's email contact
      as follows
      Email - philipsconsulting@...

      James Robert
      PHILIPS CONSULTING AND RECRUITMENT COMPANY
      19 ADEOLA ODEKU STREET,
      VICTORIA ISLAND,
      LAGOS.
      NIGERIA.