Request from PronSIG

  • Graham S Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Dear all

      For your information

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jane Setter [mailto:j.e.setter@...]
      Sent: 04 March 2005 17:14
      To: sigcoordinators@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sigcoordinators] Request from PronSIG

      Dear All

      Could you please forward this information to all your members via discussion

      Many thanks

      Dear All

      Just to let you know that I have extended the deadlines for Pronunciation in
      Practice, the PronSIG event on Sat 11th June 2005 @ Reading, UK.

      **Deadline for abstracts to reach me: 11th April 2005 (I can still be a
      little flexible on this)

      **Deadline for event registration: 6th May 2005

      We are inviting speaker proposals for 30 minute talks on pronunciation
      teaching activities that have worked for you, and hope to produce a truly
      inspirational issue of Speak Out! which can be of use in the classroom. To
      sign up, see the website at:

      or email me at: j.e.setter@...

      Martin Hewings is our plenary speaker, and lunch is included!

      With very best wishes

      Jane Setter
      Joint Coordinator, PronSIG

      Cardiff 2005 - come to the PronSIG PCE!
      Conference 6-9 April 2005, PCE 5 April
      "Pronunciation In Practice"
      Saturday 11th June 2005 @ Reading

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      content by the NorMAN <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner Service
      and is believed
      to be clean.

      The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information
      Systems and Services, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.

      This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
      confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
      no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
      to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
      from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
      under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
      therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
      This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
      Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
      losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.