upcoming conference Cologne

  • colinfrance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      FINAL REMINDER IATEFL TTEd / VHS CONFERENCE COLOGNE, GERMANY 18-20
      JUNE 2004

      Dear Colleagues,

      A last reminder about the joint IATEFL TTEd SIG (Teacher Trainers and
      Educators Special Interest Group) / VHS Köln conference to be held in
      Cologne, Germany from 18-20 June.

      The theme of the conference is `Cultures and Contexts', and we will
      be exploring the topic of culture(s) in Teacher Education. The
      conference will be of interest not just to teacher trainers and
      educators, but also to EFL teachers. The plenary speakers are Adrian
      Holliday (Friday), Prof. Hans Eberhard Piepho (Saturday), and Robert
      Gibson (Sunday).

      We have an excellent line up of speakers – the full programme,
      speaker abstracts and further information on transport, accommodation
      and the venue can be found on the TTEd website at
      http://www.ihes.com/ttsig/index2.asp

      Remember that you can also register online via the website – or
      register via fax/post – but hurry!

      Please contact the conference organisers (see below) if you need any
      more information, and we hope to see you in Cologne shortly!

      Best regards,

      Nicky Hockly nickyhockly@...

      Beate Blüggel beate.Blueggel@...