anybody there?

  • Simon Gill
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      It's a hell of a long time since I heard anything from this list. Is it
      moribund or is my computer moribund or what? Consider this a test message!

      Simon Gill, Olomouc, CZ

    • Stan Bogdanov
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
        Yeah, I feel almost the same way,
        but as this is a relatively new and not very populated list, I myself do not
        expect much activity. Besides, people were on holiday...

        Be patient, people will gradually get used to it. (been there done that
        :-D).

        The list administrator should encourage list members....

        Stan Bogdanov
        TEDSIG-Bulgaria Webmaster