Re: [TDSIG] TDTR6

  • Sandra Piai
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2003
      How about a wee line to know you're still alive. Are are you to posh now
      you're a house-owner to keep in touch with someone living in an ex-Council
      flat???

      S.

      Ps Someone called Arnold Spencer was my TESOL Moderator last week, from
      City College, so I mentioned your name and said what a wonderful teacher you
      were, how bright, creative, reliable etc, so another sloppy kiss would be
      nice!
      --
      Sandra Piai
      University of St Andrews

      email: smp6@...

      tel: 0044 01334 462262 fax: 0044 01334 462270