Call for Submissions

  • Kevin Laurence Landry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 6:06 PM
      The TEIS Newsletter encourages submission of articles, conference
      session
      reviews, and book reviews on topics of significance to teacher
      educators.
      We also solicit TEIS Voices from all of our TEIS members.

      Conference Session Reviews of between 200 and 300 words in which you
      briefly review a session you attended and share perspectives,
      innovations,
      and ideas with members who could not attend the conference.

      Articles should be between 800 and 1500 words and may be program
      descriptions, course descriptions, 'best practices', teaching
      techniques,
      or articles on any topic of interest to ESOL teacher educators,
      especially
      those of sociopolitical interest or issues not commonly addressed in
      the
      literature.

      Book reviews of between 300 and 500 words should provide the
      reviewer's
      analysis of books that are relevant to the practice and theory of
      teacher
      education.

      TEIS Voices are paragraphs of approximately 100 words that introduce a
      teacher educator's work. TEIS Voices serve as a networking tool as
      well
      as
      an opportunity to shine a spotlight on a teacher, program, or country
      we
      might not otherwise read about.
      Please send your contributions to:
      Su Motha
      sumotha@...
      or Chuang Wang
      wang.613@...
      Co-Editors
      TEIS Newsletter
      The deadline for the next issue is June 1, 2003