KOTESOL TED SIG

  • Kevin Laurence Landry <lklandry2002@yaho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Dear TD SIG,

      Your board seems rather quiet so here is an idea from KOTESOL. We
      are reading a book together on Teacher development and posting our
      comments on it. We have decided to post on Chapter one until January
      17th and move to Chapter two then. You can get the first Chapter on
      line if your group feels like doing the same exercise.

      Yours,

      KL Landry
      KOTESOL TED SIG Facilator

      Correct, thanks.

      Click on methodology, and then teacher development. First chapter,
      Faith, guilt and doing the right thing

      Rob

      At 12:10 ¿ÀÈÄ 03-01-03 -0500, Jake wrote:

      If I'm not mistaken the book Rob mentioned was

      *Inside Teaching* (Bowen & Marks, Macmillan)?

      First chapter is at http://www.onestopenglish.com/FreeResources/

      Jake