Get published in the FLTmag!

  • edwige.simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      Get published in the FLTmag!

      The FLTmag (Foreign Language Technology Magazine) strongly encourages submissions from our most creative, enthusiastic and innovative language teachers, language center directors and their staff, language technology coordinators/consultants/ assistants/ gurus/ wizards. Please email your submissions to Courtney A Malone: courtney.malone at Colorado.EDU.

      SUBMISSION TYPES:

      Blog entries: Big picture items and opinion pieces.

      Feature articles: Feature articles are longer pieces that provide in-depth coverage of a substantial topic. The topic of a feature article will go beyond individual practices (what an individual does at his/her institution) and provide a large picture assessment of the topic at hand. Possible topics are digital storytelling, the flipped classroom, ect. (4000 words, =/- 250 words).

      Articles: We welcome submissions describing individual practices as well as opinion papers (2000 words, =/- 250 words).

      Book reviews: We encourage reviews of mainstream publications on the topic of foreign language education and educational technology. Your review should summarize the main key points of the book and offer a constructive assessment of its strengths and weaknesses (600 words, +/- 50 words).

      Technology highlights: We encourage reviews of new and emerging technologies. Make sure to include information about pricing, pros and cons, features (and features lacking), user-friendliness, platform supported, and ways in which it can be useful for language teaching and learning. If there is a similar product on the market, make sure to explain how it compares (300 words, +/- 50 words).

      PEER-REVIEWS:
      All submissions will go through a double-blind peer-review process. We welcome volunteers to conduct these reviews!

      We're looking forward to reading you!
      Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

      Edwige.Simon@...