Re: [TDSIG] UPCOMING EVENT: Developing Teachers in Developing Schools, 23-24 November, Brighton, UK

  • Pauline Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
      But 23rd November is a Friday when people are working. Are you seriously proposing that we should get flights from all over the globe to be in Brighton for just the Saturday? Looks like I won't ever be able to attend any of your events until I retire, but by then I won't have any cash.

      Pauline Johnson

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
        Sorry that the dates for this particular event don't work for you - hopefully we will have something on offer that works better for your schedule and location soon.

        One way to increase the chances of that happening, by the way, is to suggest ideas for events in your region that TDSIG could support.

        If you can't make it to the event this time, maybe the event can come to you in future!

        Best wishes

        Anthony
        Social Media Coordinator
        TDSIG