UPCOMING EVENT: Developing Teachers in Developing Schools, 23-24 November, Brighton, UK

  • Anthony Gaughan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
      "Oh I do like to develop by the seaside/Oh I do like to develop by the sea..."

      The TDSIG/LAMSIG joint event Developing Teachers in Developing Schools is shaping up to be a Rock-fuelled extravaganza!

      Brighton Rock, that is.

      Come along 23-24 November 2012 to Brighton, UK and clear out the mental cobwebs with a fresh sea-breeze and stimulating ideas from Adrian Underhill and many others.

      But hurry - registration closes 15 November! Don't be late!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
        But 23rd November is a Friday when people are working. Are you seriously proposing that we should get flights from all over the globe to be in Brighton for just the Saturday? Looks like I won't ever be able to attend any of your events until I retire, but by then I won't have any cash.

        Pauline Johnson

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2012
          Sorry that the dates for this particular event don't work for you - hopefully we will have something on offer that works better for your schedule and location soon.

          One way to increase the chances of that happening, by the way, is to suggest ideas for events in your region that TDSIG could support.

          If you can't make it to the event this time, maybe the event can come to you in future!

          Best wishes

          Anthony
          Social Media Coordinator
          TDSIG