Re: [TDSIG] Unplugged Conference - new blog series

  • Pauline Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2011
      Dear Mark,

      What's the story? I receive an invitation to an unplugged conference in Barcelona at my home e-mail address. When I try to log in I am greeted as Howdy Stranger and told that neither my home or work email address are recognised. Am I supposed to reregister?

      Best wishes,

      Pauline Johnson (Kiel University)

        --
        Mark Crawford Bain

      • Pauline Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2011
          Mark,

          It didn't ask me for a user name - just email address and password.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2011
            When you register to set up an account, you are asked to supply a username, as well as your email address and a password of your choosing. If you send me the username you created, I can check if the account is active.
            Regards