Hello

  • steph wimmer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2011
      Happy to be part of this group. I live in Switzerland (am British) and am involved in Teacher Training with a special interest in all things unplugged!

      Looking forward to Barcelona,

      Best wishes
      Steph Wimmer
    • Juliet du Mont
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2011

        Welcome!  Did you manage to make it to IATEFL Brighton and the TD SIG pre-conference event last month?  Wondering what you brought away from it . . .

        Juliet

        To: TDSIG@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2011
          HI Juliet,

          Yes I did attend the TD SIG day on the Friday and I  did enjoy it. In particular I found it very useful to role play difficult situations and what you might say in such situations. I liked the task based approach in the afternoon which complimented the presentations in the morning and I especially enjoyed the open space activity at the end.

          All the best
          Steph

          To: TDSIG@yahoogroups.com