I am in Whittier, so Oakland is too far. Ten years ago I installed an AHU in my 90 Carrat and it runs really good. I can give you advise / recommendations.vwcostica
I believe there's a shop in Livermore which is well versed in TDI swaps. Also, there's no shame in admitting that life sometimes/often gets in the way of ourzeitgeist_181
I’m in Oakland. I know the local shops like Karmakanix and bus lab but i wanted to see if there were others that people have had good experience with. I’mjoelsolomonson
to a TDI (Turbodiesel Direct Injection) engine.
Technical aspects of such a conversion and helpful resources
will be discussed here. Comments about other TDI-conversions
- SUVs, Trucks, and Vans
- Dec 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.