The Beginning of Infinity Discussion

  • Elliot Temple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      Hi all,

      I created a new email list for discussion of David Deutsch's new book, _The Beginning of Infinity_, and loosely related topics. You're invited.

      It's a philosophy book. Bad philosophers notwithstanding, philosophy matters. It's possible for philosophy to be clear, understandable, applicable to real life and useful. Ideas matter.

      Is this interesting to you? Is this philosophy any good? Don't take my word for it. Take a look at my interview with David Deutsch and judge for yourself:

      http://beginningofinfinity.com/interview

      If you like it, read the book and try out the list. You don't need to have finished the book to join the list.

      To join, visit: http://beginningofinfinity.com/discussion

      - Elliot