No activity in last 7 days
TCS (Taking Children Seriously)is an educational philosophy and a way of life in which both parents and children take one another seriously by finding/creating real solutions to problems -- solutions everyone involved prefers -- rather than imposing their will on one another. The purpose of this list is to provide support for parents striving to interact with their babies and toddlers in a TCS, non-coercive way.
- Jan 16, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.