Welcome New Members!
This alternate Textual Criticism group allows a wide set of viewpoints. Relaxed rules permit related issues of interest, like theology, humour and politics.
Anonymity allowed. Credentials not required.
Your reputation is based upon posting content only.
Please only include necessary quotes from previous posts.
The picture at right shows clearly
how the Pericope de Adultera could have been dropped
by Haplography in early Syriac copies of John.
New Section: Haplography!
New Blog Sites:
- Bible Studies
- Jul 31, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.