Completely Off-Topic: RAM

  • Patricia Erigero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      O.k., this is completely off-topic, but I'm citing co-moderator
      privileges here.

      RAM prices are extremely low now, the lowest ever; if you ever wanted
      to add more memory to your computer (maybe to help a bit with those
      big pedigree databases?), you should check out the on-line sources.
      I just bought 256 MB, lifetime certified, for $32.00, maxing out my
      computer--this was from Other World Computing for a Mac, but I'm sure
      the deals are out there for pcs as well.

      Patricia
      --
      "History is an argument without end." --Pieter Geyl

      Midnight Hour Graphics
      http://www.midnighthourgraphics.com
      Thoroughbred Gallery
      http://www.midnighthourgraphics.com/ThoroughbredGallery.html