Fw: Let BRIS help you crush the KY Derby!

  • Maureen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      From: <owner-BRIS_Info@...>
      To: <bris_info@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 8:36 AM
      Subject: Let BRIS help you crush the KY Derby!

      > Dear Customer,
      >
      > The Greatest Two Minutes in Sports is this Saturday, and
      > beginning Wednesday night, the online leader Brisnet.com has
      > all the tools you need for a profitable day at the Twin
      > Spires. Here's a brief rundown of the time schedule for
      > when KY Derby reports will be available online at
      > www.brisnet.com .
      >
      > Available Wednesday evening, May 2:
      > Past Performances
      > All Handicapping reports
      > All Software data files
      > Wizard Analysis with wagering strategies (only $8.00)
      > - the Wizard has hit 3 of the last 4 Derby winners. Don't
      > miss this year's report!
      >
      > Other Selection Sheets available Thursday, May 3:
      > KY Handicapper with complete full card analysis (only $3.00)
      > Winner's Choice
      > Insider Picks & Power Plays
      > Scratch Sheet
      >
      > Available Friday, May 4:
      > Track Bandit's stakes analysis in the FREE Handicapper's Edge.
      > Program numbers and morning line odds for all tracks
      > running Saturday.
      >
      > Saturday, May 5
      > Watch live odds at Churchill Downs or your home track FREE on
      > SuperTote!
      >
      > Why Brisnet?
      > There is no other racing website with such a complete
      > menu of handicapping products designed for horseplayers
      > looking for an edge. If you want us to do the work for you,
      > simply choose on of our powerful FREE software programs or
      > one of our expert selection sheets. Otherwise, choose from
      > our variety of past performances including the Ultimate PPs,
      > the same product used by numerous tournament champs throughout
      > the country. Whatever the choice, Brisnet.com has what you need.
      >
      > How do I join?
      > Signing up for racing's #1 website is absolutely FREE! We do
      > require a credit card on file since your membership gains you
      > access to not only FREE reports such as entries/results and
      > the upcoming $25,000 Brisnet.com Online Challenge but also to
      > all paid products (e.g. $1 Premium PPs). We only charge your
      > card at month's end if you run any paid reports. Use the link
      > below to join your peers who know where to find the best
      > handicapping information anywhere - brisnet.com!
      >
      > http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/gateway.cgi?from=173&to=

    • Allison Rasmussen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2001
        Moe, how are you feeling?

        Allison

        "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?"

        Visit our website at http://www.homestead.com/ourkyhome
      • Maureen Sullivan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2001
          Doing a bit better. Caught a bug on top of it all. (That's what always
          seems to happen) & I have three outside mares coming today. The hauler
          called & is now about 30 miles away. Whew. I'm sure glad my son is still
          here. I took my heart pills & am hopefully ready for anything. Moe
          > "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?"
          >
          > Visit our website at http://www.homestead.com/ourkyhome

          Heritage website. </a>