I need a name?!

  • Sherrie Engler
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hi again!

      I just finished a new portrait today and I'm stumped for a name for
      it. If I can't think of a name before I finish...then I usually need
      help. So, here's an opportunity for you to win a free print of this
      new portrait! And the print will the 001/500 which is always special
      to have the very first print anyway! The setting is a newborn foal
      with the mare nuzzling him.

      Here's the rules, so my email isn't clogged up!!

      Everybody gets one email/one entry! You can have up to 5 names in
      your email, but they all have to be in 1 email to me. I will pick a
      winner on Sunday evening, and I will announce it on the group! So
      make sure your emails get to my by Sunday morning! Oh and be sure to
      include you full name with your email entry!

      Here's the link:
      http://www.headed-west.com/spring_foal.htm

      Have fun, and thanks to everyone for the help! I'm really bad with
      names, so I appreciate all the help!

      Sherrie :)
    • Danni Ackerman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
        Looks like you named it Spring Foal already...was this just a way to get us
        to your website?

        Danni Ackerman
        Horsefeathers Thoroughbred Farm
        Home of First Beginning
        http://www.horsefeathersfarm.com
        Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's
        nut that held its ground.

        > I just finished a new portrait today and I'm stumped for a name for
        > it. If I can't think of a name before I finish...then I usually need
        > help. So, here's an opportunity for you to win a free print of this
        > new portrait! And the print will the 001/500 which is always special
        > to have the very first print anyway! The setting is a newborn foal
        > with the mare nuzzling him.
        >
        > Here's the rules, so my email isn't clogged up!!
        >
        > Everybody gets one email/one entry! You can have up to 5 names in
        > your email, but they all have to be in 1 email to me. I will pick a
        > winner on Sunday evening, and I will announce it on the group! So
        > make sure your emails get to my by Sunday morning! Oh and be sure to
        > include you full name with your email entry!
        >
        > Here's the link:
        > http://www.headed-west.com/spring_foal.htm
        >
        > Have fun, and thanks to everyone for the help! I'm really bad with
        > names, so I appreciate all the help!
        >
        > Sherrie :)

        Heritage website. </a>

      • Maureen Sullivan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
          Sherrie, how about New Beginnings? Moe
          > Looks like you named it Spring Foal already...was this just a way to get
          us
          > to your website?
          >
          > Danni Ackerman
          > Horsefeathers Thoroughbred Farm