15mm Napoleonics Basing

  • Mattman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      Hey Everybody!

      I am about to ship a box to Sri Lanka and before it goes I wanted to make sure the Black Powder rules still used the basing scheme of 3 figs to a base and 4 bases in a unit/formation.

      Also I was curious about how many units I would need in a typical game.

      I will soon be the proud owner of a Russian Napoleonic army!
      Actually I already own it but soon it will be painted.

      Matt

      Thanks guys!