TAP on Monday, 11/9

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
      Friends,
      While I have not yet seen the court calendar for Monday, 11/9, I would like to see if anyone would like to volunteer on Monday, 11/9.  Arrival time is 8:00am.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Jeff
      jeffgold2@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • ltiemstr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        I'll be there on Monday, but I have to leave by 8:45.

        LauraT

        --- In TAP-IU@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...> wrote:

        > Friends,While I have not yet seen the court calendar for Monday, 11/9, I would like to see if anyone would like to volunteer on Monday, 11/9.  Arrival time is 8:00am.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Jeffjeffgold2@...

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jeff Gold
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2009
          Let's run TAP on Monday.  If you have RSVPed, then please show up at the Justice Building (7th and College) at 8:00am.  I think it's courtroom 313.  See you in the morning.  Thanks, Jeff