volunteer on Friday, Sept 4?

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Want to do TAP on Friday, September 4?  Arrival time is 8:00am.  Who's in?  Hope you are well, JG

    • Almas, Brandon Jay
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        I'm in.

        Brandon

        Quoting Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...>:

        > Want to do TAP on Friday, September 4?  Arrival time is 8:00am.
        > Who's in?  Hope you are well, JG

      • ailcook
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
          I'm in - Aileen

          --- In TAP-IU@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...> wrote:

          > Want to do TAP on Friday, September 4?  Arrival time is 8:00am.  Who's in?  Hope you are well, JG

        • Greg Sturm
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
            You may find me at the epicenter of justice. This Friday, the epicenter of justice will be at the courthouse.

            GDS

            On Sep 1, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Almas, Brandon Jay wrote:

            I'm in.

            Brandon