welcome back; first TAPs

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
      Greetings and hope all are well and that you had an enjoyable and educational summer.

      Eviction hearings remain on Mondays and Fridays.  It appears that both now start at 8:30am.  We should be done by 9:30 or so.  I would like to make our first sessions on Friday, Aug. 28 and on Monday, Aug. 31.  As always, please email me if you want to volunteer on those days.

      Also, our likely date for new TAP training is Thursday, September 10 from 6pm to 9pm.  We'll send out more details later but tell your friends and classmates and the new 1Ls about that.   Thanks.

      Welcome back, JG

    • Borkenhagen, Kyle G
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
        I'll be there Friday.

        Greetings and hope all are well and that you had an enjoyable and educational summer.

        Eviction hearings remain on Mondays and Fridays.  It appears that both now start at 8:30am.  We should be done by 9:30 or so.  I would like to make our first sessions on Friday, Aug. 28 and on Monday, Aug. 31.  As always, please email me if you want to volunteer on those days.

        Also, our likely date for new TAP training is Thursday, September 10 from 6pm to 9pm.  We'll send out more details later but tell your friends and classmates and the new 1Ls about that.   Thanks.

        Welcome back, JG

      • Almas, Brandon Jay
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
          I will be there Friday the 28th.

          Brandon

          Quoting Jeff Gold <jeffgold2@...>:

          > Greetings and hope all are well and that you had an enjoyable and
          > educational summer.
          >
          > Eviction hearings remain on Mondays and Fridays.  It appears that
          > both now start at 8:30am.  We should be done by 9:30 or so.  I would
          > like to make our first sessions on Friday, Aug. 28 and on Monday,
          > Aug. 31.  As always, please email me if you want to volunteer on
          > those days.
          >
          > Also, our likely date for new TAP training is Thursday, September 10
          > from 6pm to 9pm.  We'll send out more details later but tell your
          > friends and classmates and the new 1Ls about that.   Thanks.
          >
          > Welcome back, JG

        • Greg Sturm