thanks for a great semester

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Thanks, TAPsters, for running a great semester.  I'll send you the compiled numbers of cases helped once I run those numbers.  In the meantime, I hope that each of you have at least one positive memory of a person you have helped.  Feel free to share those stories with me privately  -- jeffgold2@... -- or via the list.  I heard positive feedback from the judges who were pleased with your hard work, diligence, and help to Monroe County tenants.  We'll have new judges next semester so we'll have to work again at building a rapport with them.

      If you have friends who missed our fall 08 training, we are running a training this winter so tell your friends.  That will be Saturday, January 24 for most of the day (hours not yet set).

      Questions or comments:  let me know.

      Good luck with finals.

      -- JG