TAP on Friday, Oct 3 and Monday, Oct 6

  • Jeff Gold
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      I finally got the court calendar for Friday, Oct 3. There are 13 evictions set in the morning. Arrival time at the Justice Building (7th and College) is 8:00am. Volunteers are Ryan, Jeremy and Tyler (can we get another experienced person or two?) and shadowers Aileen, Brandon, Kyle, and Kelly. Thanks and see you then/there.

      Anyone want to volunteer on Monday, Oct 6???

      -- JG
    • Jeff Gold
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Sorry to deluge with email but TAP on Friday, 3 Oct is in courtroom 204.